I have moved my blog to a top level domain now. From now on, you will see my posts at:
Google is always very well equipped when it comes to APIs. I found out about their Charts API today and want to let you all know how to use it. Its not very difficult - just like placing an image tag in your HTML document.
3D pie chart
For example, you want to have a 3D pie chart with two segments (one is 30% and the other is 70%). So, this will be the url for that graph: http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=p3&chd=t:70,30&chs=300x100&chl=Segment1|Segment2
And here comes the image output (generated by Google Charts!):
You can find out more about it here: http://code.google.com/apis/chart/